• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Discussion What are your hobbies?

Vars

[Impressive Title Here]
Other than writing/roleplaying, obviously!

- What are they?
- Which is your favorite?
- What's the latest thing you bought for your hobby and how cool is it?
- What's the current "big thing" everyone's talking about in your hobby circle right now?

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
- Reading, collecting wildflowers/plants/herbs and learning about them and their usage, playing video games, horseback riding, cuddling my sheep, getting tattooed (hue hue), does sleeping count?

- It's difficult choosing just one. :x (Although if sleep counts, it's definitely up there). The most relaxing hobby might be spending time making my sheep into spoiled brats... so that's high on the list. But I love all of these things very much.

- A book on the medicinal usage of wild flowers. I don't buy things frequently, so my answer is pretty boring. :p

- I honestly have no idea! I don't pay much attention to what's 'trending'. (I felt old saying that......)

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
I also collect medicinal herbs and dry them to use in recreational activities. And I 2nd that sleep can be a hobby. I'm bordering professional with it.

I use to play a lot of tabletop RPGs, mostly D&D/Pathfinder but haven't in a long while due to reasons.

If I'm not writing I usually read or play video games or watch other people play them. The latter mostly at work for obvious reasons. Sssh.

Vars

[Impressive Title Here]
I have a lot of hobbies but I haven't really been doing them lately...

Web/graphic design, video editing, hiking, kayaking, drawing/image manipulation/editing, figure sculpting/modifying, cosplay/costuming. I think that's it.

The latest thing I actually bought was a set of dental tools for sculpting, but I haven't even opened them yet, so.. :x
The latest thing I acquired, but didn't buy, is a third monitor. Actually I guess I did buy a monitor shelf. So now I got a pretty sweet setup at my standing desk for all the computer-related hobbies.

I don't keep up with many of the communities for said hobbies either, but in AMVs I guess the latest "thing" is the AMV documentary, but that's kind of old news (it's not out yet but being currently worked on). And then in fursuiting (which is part of my overarching costumes/cosplay hobby) the big thing seems to be people talking about a $17k fursuit but I can't figure out if this is a new one or the same one from 5 years ago. And I don't really care enough to find out to be honest.

SnowWhite RoseRed

Forgotten princess
Prepare for boredom!!

I like to craft, read, casual game, write, bake, collect really specific comics, and watch really, really shitty movies.

Most recently, I bought a 15 book set of manga that I read and loved years ago, and I'm so glad it really held up. I also bought some really great bakeware, including the biggest cookie sheet that'll fit in my ancient oven.

I'm not much for staying up with the communities of my favorite stuff. I tend to keep to myself. But I did see this yarn I'm really excited about, it comes with loops pre-tied in it, so you can make a knit afghan or scarf or whatever with no tools at all.

Other than writing/roleplaying, obviously!

- What are they? Writing,Watching Movies/TV, Lisenting to music,Painting,Drawing,Editing/Making edits on photo's.
- Which is your favorite? Writing,Watching Tv/ Movies and listening to music.
- What's the latest thing you bought for your hobby and how cool is it? Head Phones and they work very well.
- What's the current "big thing" everyone's talking about in your hobby circle right now? #TheLWord #Reboot

jyncka

Mechanical Master
Staff member
King Of The Bedroom
- Drawing, writing, games (video, table top, card, board), consuming large amounts of videos on social, political, historical and scientific ideas.
- My favorite changes in a more or less cyclical manner, but lately if I'm not drawing or writing, I'm watching shows or reading fiction that I can draw more ideas from.
- Organ Attack, it's a card game from the Awkward Yeti that's really cute and really fun to play.
- Communism. Always talking about communism.