• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Videos What Are You Watching?

Touch of Insanity

Mermaid Queen
Staff member
Queen Of The Bedroom
Pretty straight forward! What are you watching right now? Are you just watching one show? Flipping between a few?

Right now I've got three TV shows going on. I come and go with re-watching One Piece. Just about to get to 300 again @.@ getting close to needing another breather from that. But I'm also watching Van Hellsing and the Punisher. Only a few episodes in but so far so good.

jyncka

Mechanical Master
Staff member
King Of The Bedroom
Binging a few shows with my gf at the moment: Star Trek DS9, M*A*S*H and we still need to finish Twin Peaks and Altered Carbon. On my own, I usually put The Office or Mad Men on for background noise but the new season of Easy (Netflix show) is on my radar as well as some recent movies like The Post.

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
I just finished Parks & Rec and am at the point I don't know what to do with my life now. I already miss Andy & April...

jyncka

Mechanical Master
Staff member
King Of The Bedroom
Finally watched s2 of The Good Place and I'm pleasantly surprised by how they handled s1's ending. The writing is strong and they keep throwing more philosophy at you which is fantastic.

Poor Chidi.

Touch of Insanity

Mermaid Queen
Staff member
Queen Of The Bedroom
Update, still watching One Piece ever so slowly, but now I'm also rewatching Bones. Not the best show anymore, but not totally awful. It didn't age as well as other shows did.

I just finished The Innocents on Netflix, anticipating a second season. Westworld is just great don't know what I will do waiting for season 3. Quite currently as I type this I have it on the travel channel watching Paranormal Survivor.

SVII

-Skrees in Adorable-
Gonna be rewatching 'Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'hoole' here shortly. Aside from anything else? I have had to stop with anime.. Binge watching isn't healthy for me. I get physically sad when I can't continue with an ended series. ;-;

I stick to movies now.

SVII

-Skrees in Adorable-
Found a good series called "Justified". It is about a police type dude, I forget the name of his actual title, who originated from Kentucky. He used to work in Florida, but due to a thing, had to be sent back to... you guessed it, KENTUCKY! I mean, it isn't just about that, but it forces it to add the whole, "Been gone for a long time and everything, yet nothing, has changed" with the relationships, towns, and dynamics and whatnot. We are 4 episodes in, only, but it is reaalllyyy good.

Alan

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Staff member
Key Holders
I just finished watching Blacklist on Netflix, and am now watching BoJack Horseman again... also on Netflix. I love both of these shows, and can't get enough of 'em.

It's gonna be a long year, waiting for season six of BoJack to come out.

jyncka

Mechanical Master
Staff member
King Of The Bedroom
I'm holding off on Bojack because it seems like the newest season is bringing a bunch of things to a head and I need to be emotionally prepared for that. But I'm excited to watch it in the future.

Gave Maniac a go last night and honestly got distracted after episode 1 but it's so weird that I feel I'll enjoy it, whatever the story is. I love the idea of ads being so embedded in daily life that you actually have someone reading them aloud to you.

Alan

Staff member
Key Holders
Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" is now on Netflix. It should be no coincidence that I just finished watching it. :)

Alan

Staff member
Key Holders
Hockey! Tonight's game is the 666th all-time meeting between the Red Wings and Maple Leafs. Win it for me!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Watching something called Crazy Ex Girlfriend. And it's hilarious and infuriating at the same time. xD LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HECK.