• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Discussion Spring?

Touch of Insanity

Mermaid Queen
Staff member
Queen Of The Bedroom
Well it's that time of year. When Spring is lurking around the corner.I wanna hear what spring is like for you! A great wonderful time? Too much rain or does it just skip right over you?

Spring here is like a big huge tease. You get a little taste of it, but really you can't trust it's finally spring until the end of April. The fact of the matter is, I've got a huge snowstorm outside, and last week I could see the grass. THE GRASS.

And finally despite it still only being March

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Spring really starts for us in May or late April, if we're lucky.

Sometimes we're piled up in snow until June. It really depends on how bitchy the weather feels. *glares at sky*

For me, spring is awesome. Because then it starts being bright 24/7 again. The sun sets around midnight, it never gets fully dark, and then it rises again around 3 am. Gotta love it! Birds are chirping like crazy, the grass is getting green, flowers blossoming - yep. It's awesome. (IF THE SNOW GOES AWAY.)

Plus the fact that all the lovely lambs are born in May! And Eurovision is in May! I love sitting out in the stables while listening to the song competition with the sheep. :p I'm a full time midwife on night-shifts throughout May and until early June. Spring is for me, one of the most crazy and busy time of the year.