• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Arrival Something Witchy This Way Comes

witchyspirit

Biggest Fool
Hello there! You can call me Witchy. I'm a 20 year old aspiring writer who absolutely can not actually finish a story. I took up roleplaying with I was 10 and stopped when I went into the ninth grade. I decided to get back into it about a month ago since I have a huge amount of time on my hands and it'll help filter out the ideas I have swirling around in my head so I can actually write something of my own. Since then I've joined a few sites and most of them have died, though I still have some really good ones going! I'm looking to get more going and have a good time. :)

Anyway it's nice to be here and I hope to meet some really nice writers here!

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
Oheya,

Welcome aboard. Have a cookie. I know all about not being to finish a story, unfortunately. Hopefully you find some writing partners right up yer alley. We have a select assortment of freaks and geeks to choose from. Most don't bite unless asked. Have fun!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Hey! Glad to have you here with us. I'm one of those that can bite without being asked... but only on rare occasions! Anyways, perhaps you'll be able to find the inspiration here to finish a story with some epic partner/s! Looking forward to seeing what you'll be coming up with.