• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Discussion Random Facts About You!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
I'll be expecting an invitation to a huge party once you turn 30. Just because I say so.

Fact: I keep eating the candy I'm making for Christmas. So I make more. And I have a feeling I'll be needing to fast through January and February if this keeps going.
Fact: My Discord wont stop updating and it's killing my already fragile internet. e_e
Fact: I hate balloons.
Fact: I'm cold. But too lazy to get more blankets.
Fact: I'd like more snow and less rain.
Fact: Yesterday I spent way too much time petting my sheep.
Fact: There is no such thing as spending way too much time when it comes to petting my sheep.
Fact: I keep releasing mice from the mouse traps because I don't wanna kill them if they are still alive when I arrive................. which kind of ruins the whole factor of having mouse traps to begin with.
Fact: I curse too much... or so people say.

Fact: I tasted pig skin and loved it! Lot's of salt, thought.
Fact: I secretly eat D vitamins and not share them with my gf
Fact: I placed a ledstrip under the bed only so my better half will see the dust gathered down there and vacuum it
Fact: I truly believe in aliens

And @Blizzer, you are more than welcome at my 30's party, but I demand gifts. You can bring me socks, one could never have too many.