• BCD will be closing as of March 31st. For details please check News and Updates!

Discussion Random Facts About You!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
I'll be expecting an invitation to a huge party once you turn 30. Just because I say so.

Fact: I keep eating the candy I'm making for Christmas. So I make more. And I have a feeling I'll be needing to fast through January and February if this keeps going.
Fact: My Discord wont stop updating and it's killing my already fragile internet. e_e
Fact: I hate balloons.
Fact: I'm cold. But too lazy to get more blankets.
Fact: I'd like more snow and less rain.
Fact: Yesterday I spent way too much time petting my sheep.
Fact: There is no such thing as spending way too much time when it comes to petting my sheep.
Fact: I keep releasing mice from the mouse traps because I don't wanna kill them if they are still alive when I arrive................. which kind of ruins the whole factor of having mouse traps to begin with.
Fact: I curse too much... or so people say.

Fact: I tasted pig skin and loved it! Lot's of salt, thought.
Fact: I secretly eat D vitamins and not share them with my gf
Fact: I placed a ledstrip under the bed only so my better half will see the dust gathered down there and vacuum it
Fact: I truly believe in aliens

And @Blizzer, you are more than welcome at my 30's party, but I demand gifts. You can bring me socks, one could never have too many.

Alan

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Staff member
Key Holders
Fact: Winter is my favorite season.
Fact: Despite the fact I'm probably too old to have the same dreams I had in my 20s, I still have those same dreams from my 20s.
Fact: It's almost quarter to 5am. I don't know why I'm still up.

I'll add more later, but I'll end with this:

I too believe in aliens, and there's no such thing as cursing too much. :D

Teh_Sid

See yah space cowboy...
Staff member
Key Holders
Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Fact: I like stupid quotes.
Fact: I turned 30 once, didn't much care for it.
Fact: Being a professional procrastinator doesn't pay as well as you'd think.
Fact: More coming soon, maybe.

Alan

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Staff member
Key Holders
Fact: 40 will be my new 30, which was my new 20. However, 20 was not, in fact, my new ten. Thankfully. That would have been incredibly awkward for the girl I was with at the time.
Fact: Puns are the lowest form of comedy, but I laugh at (most of) them all the same.
Fact: My favorite vegetables include brussels sprouts and asparagus. The line of people who also love these things forms behind me.

jyncka

Mechanical Master
Staff member
King Of The Bedroom
Fact: With some exceptions, the original 151 pokemon will always remain the true generation in my heart of hearts.
Fact: Despite what my parents may have implied when I was younger, I still play table top games and general make believe with other adults.
Fact: I have, and will again, freeze a computer by writing bad code.
Fact: I don't like chocolate unless it has nuts in it or it's super dark chocolate.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Fact: I will visit that haunted monastery that @Alan builds.
Fact: I sneeze a lot when I eat dark chocolate.
Fact: Since I'm lactose intolerant, I have to eat dark chocolate. Hello sneezing, my old friend.