• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Quick Questions

Heyyy soo given the newness of the site, Ive got a couple questions.. might just be overlooking it but here goes:

Is there an FAQs section yet?

Where can one post suggestions for improvement? This not a big deal but it would be really super to have a scroll down button on PMs..

Are likes intentionally set up for forum posts only?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

Touch of Insanity

The Mad Queen
Staff member
Queen Of The Bedroom
So right now there are no FAQs I'll be slowly adding them as I get them.

As for scroll down button on PM's I'm not sure what you mean. I don't do a lot of PMing myself so I may have missed something. Feel free to post some screenshots. I tend to be a very visual person. If you're referring to how Amor had an up and down button, we currently in our threads only have a scroll up button. I'm hoping to have the down scroll added in the future.

You can also post suggestions in this section as well. As right now we're not 'officially open' and are currently working on the site slowly.

Also for the likes for the PMs I didn't realize they didn't come with them. The currently liking system came with the software. But I'll go and checks some settings to see if it's an additional feature we'll have to add or if it's just not turned on for some reason.

Here ... We ... Go!

Infernal Revenant
Also for the likes for the PMs I didn't realize they didn't come with them. The currently liking system came with the software. But I'll go and checks some settings to see if it's an additional feature we'll have to add or if it's just not turned on for some reason.
@Touch of Insanity
If it helps I can like a message in a PM perfectly fine [Shrugs, Ducks back out].

Touch of Insanity

The Mad Queen
Staff member
Queen Of The Bedroom
Oh! The best way to figure that out, is by checking out the notable members. You can just click the member tab and it breaks people into groups. But I found the like on for you here Link

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Yeah, what he means is if you like a PM - it doesn't count towards the likes that are seen on your profile. So, if I'd only be using PM's - I'd always have 0 likes no matter how many times my PM's get liked. It was like that also on Amor at the beginning, but then it changed and the PM likes started counting towards the forum ones as well. Perhaps it's an upgrade of some sorts?