• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Music Plug DJ

Touch of Insanity

Mermaid Queen
Staff member
Queen Of The Bedroom
Hello and welcome to Insanity's Random Music Hours!

I enjoy randomly popping into Plug DJ and hanging out with people and sharing music! It's a great way to bond with others and get amazing new songs for your listening pleasures. However, my schedule doesn't always allow for a set time for me to run my own music night. Therefore, I will randomly posting in this thread that I'll be in Plug DJ for a few hours and anyone is able to come join! I will also be posting in the discord to alert people of my random DJ sessions.

For the time being there is no theme because I can't plan when I'll be able to jump into Plug DJ. Make sure to put this thread on watch, so you don't miss any posts in this thread.

Now, I know a few of you guys are already regulars in Plug DJ, however, if your not and you see this thread and are a little interested in joining the party feel free to message me! If your feeling shy, have any questions, need help setting up your account or finding you way around the system. It's free and easy to do and I'd love to have you join my party.

Click here to join!

Touch of Insanity~

Alan

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Staff member
Key Holders
Just wanna give a little bit of a heads up to everyone! I'll be doing a music night thing on 10 November at 7pm EST (GMT-5). For overseas folks who might be awake at that time, that's 12am GMT. I plan to be around at least until 10pm EST.

No particular theme in mind, just bring your awesome songs or playlists and enjoy the show!

Alan

Staff member
Key Holders
I'm putting together another one of these, Since next Friday is part of Thanksgiving weekend here in the US, I've scheduled this thing for 30 November at the same time. Again, no theme. Just bring your awesome self and your awesome music!

Alan

Staff member
Key Holders
New year, new same ol' me! :D

I'm gonna do another Plug night on 26 Jan at 7PM Eastern/12AM GMT. No theme, no nonsense. Just bring yourselves and your awesome playlists of wonderful music!