• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Discussion Plans for Halloween?

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders

What are your plans for Halloween this year? What are you dressing up as? What are your kids dressing up as? Are you perhaps staying home and binge-watching horror movies? You gonna eat all that candy yourself? Partying until morning? Share with us! Feel free to also share photos of your costume ideas and what not!

I don't have any plans, sadly. Going to fly to Tenerife on the 1st of November, pretty damn early in the morning/night if I remember correctly, so I suppoooooose I'll behave.

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
I'll be working that day and I was never big on dressing up. So it's a perfect time to practice my hermit skills and bury myself under a big rock. And maybe some alcohol...

Alan

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Staff member
Key Holders
So few kids do the trick-or-treat thing in this neighborhood, so I'll probably play games or watch something on Netflix.

Touch of Insanity

Mermaid Queen
Staff member
Queen Of The Bedroom
I would looooooovvveee to dress up. But I'm not sure my professional office is into that yet. I'm not really into parties so that's out the window of going out to something tonight. I used to go out with my little sister and get candy. It was so much fun. Sometimes I'm the biggest child XD

I have plans to spend the day watching horror movies on Netflix or some other streaming website. I may also get to see my sister's kids. I won't be dressing up though. I won't be going out this year. It will just be a quiet evening at home.