• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Games Pizza vs Burgers

Pizza vs Burgers

• Pizza

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Burger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Just because I feel random. Make your choice! Do you prefer pizza or hamburgers? Feel free to comment and share with us what's your favorite pizza or burger.

Personally...... I think I'd choose pizza. I love them so damn much. Even if I can't really eat anything but gross gluten free and egg free ones. :cry:

My favorite pizza is a cheese pizza (ironic, right?) - with aaaaall the different types of cheeeeeeese. I also LOVE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA. YEP. YOU HEARD ME.

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
No choice. Pizza all the way. Detroit style deep dish. Pepperoni and mushroom but not just raw mushrooms tossed on the top. Chop em up and let them cook too. That's the absolute shit. Hnnghn.

SVII

-Skrees in Adorable-
Pizza is just an open faced burger, right? Plus... It is way friendlier.

My favourite is veggie pizza... But... The cold kind. The cream cheese and chive base with cheese on top and all manner of raw veggies colouring the top. Minced or diced veggies only!

My second favourite pizza is with a thin crust and Herb infused olive oil as a base. Top it with feta and mozzerella cheese. Decorate with onions, garlic, raw green peppers on the side, and some yummy tomatoes... MMMMMMMMMM...

And then there is the good ol' pepperoni, onion, and raw green peppers. Light on the tomato sauce and gimme that deep dish.