• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Arrival Nice To Meet Ya'll

Pleasure to be here! You can call me BlackRoses or Rose if you like.

Lets see where to start?

Hmm, well lets start off that I am twenty-three years old, I'll be twenty-four this up coming October--my year is the dog, and most importantly I've been role playing since I was roughly 13 years old so about ten years now.

Wow ....that's a long time now.

So lets get into some personal stuff--I work and though not going to classes for fall semester--I will be out of the country in the beginning of 2019 for school--so for now my post will be pretty normal with 1-4 posts a week but might still suffer at time as in posting speed/frequencies. I try to give out as best of posts I can so hopefully that makes up for stuff. I also draw and enjoy playing Dead by Daylight when I have time! I play on PS4 by the way, ya know, in case of any reason?

Any who I hope to get to know a lot of you! So feel free to message me or whatever we can do on here.

lVergill

King of Nothingness
Welcome Rose, I am happy to meet a person that can draw here and a gamer as well. Don't worry about time, take as long as you need and come back whenever you want to reply. I hope you find a partner and to fit your schedule while also enjoying yourself to the fullest.

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
Heya, welcome aboard. Have a cookie and here's to finding some awesome writing partners. Feel free to poke us staff if you got questions, comments, or concerns. Most of us don't bite too hard unless asked nicely first.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome! Don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member if you need anything! Hopefully you'll have plenty of fun here. :)