• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Games Image Scavenger Hunt

lVergill

King of Nothingness
The game is self-explanatory with the title as people will search the internet for a specify picture of what the person is requesting and whoever finds the pic first can choose the next request. Just try to be somewhat fair, and it can be lewd or not, so anything goes here with your imagination being your limit.

[Request] Simple

An anime girl in a bunny suit

lVergill

King of Nothingness
You brought a Gif which It make it better so congratulations, now what’s your request for the next pic for us to find?

lVergill

King of Nothingness
A sailor:

51F263F7-19FD-4023-97E3-1AB664530E54.png

Also, we should Bold any order that anyone have and be specific about it too.

I want an anime cat girl with blond hair, lewd or not is acceptable.

Donnie

Stranger
How about a Platinum Blonde ... she works for me ~ Big Smile

I would like a Voluptuous Vampire to thrill me

Donnie

Stranger
I Do Not Fetch, Beg Sit Heel or Roll Over - Who the hell do you think you are speaking too, that was a very poor choice of word for someone on a RP'ing site, fetch your own damn slime girl. I'm done with this thread

lVergill

King of Nothingness
Bring, get, carry, retrieve, obtain, summon, elicit, that word hasn't any meaning behind it unless I start to call you out with other hiding agenda. Still, you are right, I have to think that children lurk in the site beside the mature young adult so you do you.