• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

I exist. Really I do.

CarefreeNillish

Dark Elf On The Shelf
Hey, what's up? I'm Nillish. I was on Ash Moon Owl a while back and then it got shut down, and I figured "Well, that's that!" but now this exists.

I enjoy, reading, doing the occasional artwork, taking long walks on the beach, and being really bad at writing posts which introduce myself on forums. I never know what to write in these, writing my bio was hard enough. I also enjoy partaking in the occasional erotic roleplay with strangers on the internet, which is why I have joined this website. I think I'm funny and like to joke around so if you're the type of person who is capable of not taking everything seriously we'll probably get along fine!
Anyways, I'm cool, if you're reading this you're probably cool and that's really all there is to say on the matter.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Hopefully you'll be having some fun here with us, meeting nice people and writing awesome stories. It's great you decided to come over here once Ash Moon Owl closed down.