• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Hi there!

My name is Senkile and I'm here to RP. I've been rping for way too long, but due to life's on/off seasons it makes it hard to be consistent. If things do get rocky, I do let all my partners know. Nothing is worse than someone going silent on you.

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
Ohai, Senkile. Welcome aboard! And that's the kind of attitude we love to see. Real life trumps everything but that doesn't mean you can't let everyone know.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
You can never RP for too long!!!! *enthusiastic thumbs up*

Glad to have you here with us! Don't hesitate to send a staffer a message if you ever need something! Good luck with finding amazing partners (there's plenty of those around). It's awesome to see you're willing to be open and honest about your activity! <3

@Teh_Sid .................... I'm feeling rather dizzy after watching that gif. @_@