• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Heya. Let's keep this sweet and simple.

Greetings! I'm Pancake, better off known as Pan, and I'm a fairly(?) seasoned and literate roleplayer who's been exploring RP sites since the untimely closure of GuiltyPleasures.

As a roleplayer, I'm pretty flexible in terms of writing style, and can keep up with writers with better writing styles than mine since I learn fairly quick via imitation. I play aggressive characters the best, so doms, tops and so on. Normally I temper these with compassionate undertones since I'm a fairly romantic guy at heart, and in terms of kinks I'll do most things except snuff, scat, and cuckolding. Mostly straight, but I'll be happy to help twinks and feminine male characters.

For plots, I'll mostly run with what people want to do. I tend to enjoy fulfilling fantasies and desires, so allow me to be the catalyst that brings your dreams to life.

I'll catch you around, cheers.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome welcome! Hopefully you'll have plenty of fun here. :) Don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member if you ever need anything!

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
What they said and stuff, but with cookies.

Good information in Your introduction, sounds like You would be someone a delight to write with especially for me the next time I've got an opening in my roster. I'll definitely keep You in mind — assuming of course that You like my writing style and happen to be interested in any of the same stuff I am in terms of my creative writing endeavours. Don't hesitate to reach out to me, either, if You ever want to discuss possible storylines for "sometime in the future when we're both available," if You enjoy my writing style if You ever decide to check out threads I have in progress/am active in.