• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Arrival Hello

Donnie

Stranger
I'm never quite sure what to write for an Intro so I guess I'll just muddle through but if I miss anything you need to know I apologize in advance.

Well, I'm Donnie, I'm new to the site and roleplaying in general compared to a lot of you it would seem ... However on the plus side, it means I can only get better (I hope)

Now, It would seem my interests lean pretty much on the darker side of things when it comes to plots and Roleplays , but NOT just outright Horror stuff, more like Real Life settings sometimes with a Supernatural edge,think Sexy Erotic Noir inspired themes and your on the right tracks (YES, my head is a complicated place to live).

Anyways, I guess thats it for the time being, But one last thing before finish up

''Its Great To Be Here''

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome aboard. There's not right or wrong way to do these. Unless you don't say hai...or insult the Queen's Mother's 2nd half-cousin.

Have fun and hopefully you find some interesting writers to collaborate with. Don't hesitate to poke a staff member with any questions or concerns.

Boop boop beep. End communication.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
There's always time to improve the writing! Hopefully you'll find the partners and plots to help you with that. :)

Also, darker things are sooo much more fun. >)

Glad to have you here!