• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Arrival Hello ^^

T E R R O R

Sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ Kɪɴᴅ Oꜰ Mᴀɴ
Helllo, I'm Terr :3 Nice to meet you all! I can't wait to see this site grow even more :D

A little bit about myself:

I'm 19 and a college freshman :3 This upcoming Fall is my first Fall semester and my second semester all together ^u^ (starting in Jan./Spring semester.. even though it's not Spring until closer to the end xD)

I absolutely adore Supernatural! Butttt, please spare me the spoilers because.. Yeah, I haven't watched it all yet! I usually don't watch it until like a couple months later >.< (I think i'm somewhere in season 12, but idk if I actually finished it or not xD) Sooo, if you want someone to crave your supernatural fantasies thennn I can play an amazing Dean, a great Castiel, and I don't know about Sam cause I haven't tried it yet :p I also love Spongebob... sooo, there's that xD

I love Yaoi as well, so i can possibly set up something with that too.

I've been writing since I was around 8 years old, but found an actual role playing site around the age of 13? Not really sure ^^ So all together its been 12 years and counting.

Don't be afraid to send me a PM or something if you're interested in creating stories with me ^^

Last edited: