• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Hello new here! :)

Hello, I'm new here and came across this place recently. I've been roleplaying since I was in my early teens and getting back into it again. I enjoy writing and love getting into different kinds of plots. My mind is pretty open and have a imagination. Besides writing, I enjoy reading, watching anime, films and horror movies, love music, creative projects, art, painting, stargazing and exercising. Very happy that I've came across this site and looking forward to meeting everyone on here! :)

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome to the site! It's nice to have you with us!

I'm also an avid horror film fan, I prefer ghost movies and spooky things over gory stuff - the gore usually makes me laugh as it's always waaaaayyyy too dramatic and over the top. Stargazing is also something I absolutely loooooove. Are you familiar with some of the signs?

In regards to anime, I already shared a list with another new member here about some of my favorite series, just in case you ever need a suggestion for something new... *goes to c/p because I'm lazy*

Psycho Pass, Fullmetal Alchemist, Berserk, Mirai Nikki, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Panic, Speed Grapher, Claymore, Evangelion, Ga Rei Zero, Hellsing, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Parasyte - the maxim-, Sword Art Online.

They range from being super dark and mature to being cute and kicking you in the feels. x)

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome aboard, have fun, a cookie too. Hit up any staff member with any questions. We don't bite all that hard, usually.