• BCD will be closing as of March 31st. For details please check News and Updates!

Hello Everyone

KhFanWriter9

Bday is Feb 1993 You can call me FanWriter
Not sure what to say, but I try to be a active rper each day if nothing is going on offline/online. I havn't rped on these kinds of sites yet even if I've joined more then one. I honestly don't use, or want to use discord to do IM chat. So far the chatting stuff confuses me on here, and I don't see a IM thing.

I tend to leave myself online when sleeping/offline. You can tell when that occurs from activity showing I'm sitting on my pro for hours. The mention/tag me thing is one quick way to get my attention.

Vars

[Impressive Title Here]
Hi!

There aren't any chats on the website but there is an "official" discord. It's really just for off topic chatter, nobody roleplays on it.

Anyway, welcome to BCD! Hope you like it =]

KhFanWriter9

Bday is Feb 1993 You can call me FanWriter
It's half and half for confusing, but so far I guess it's better then nothing for what kind of rper I am.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome to the site! Hopefully you'll have lots of fun here and find amazing partners and plots! Don't hesitate to reach out to a staffer if you need any assistance!