• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Greetings!

Hi all, I just recently found out about this site and as I really liked the different look of it I decided to join up. I have been RP'ing for over 10 years now and usually prefer real world set stories. Even when supernatural characters are involved they still tend to be set in our world.

I have varying interests however as a general rule of thumb I like indepth characters who tend to be challenged or at odds with what they are doing. My interests vary a great deal as well, I can play sub male or dominant, neutral it just depends, to me story is everything and what really matters.

Hope to chat with you all soon.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Glad you like the looks of the site! It really is a wonderful place. Hopefully you'll be able to have lots of fun here and meet epic people. :)