• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Arrival Greetings!

Hybrid the Enigma

The Obtained Rose
Hi, there!

To give a little background, I've been technically role-playing ever since I was a child, acting as different characters with my friend. So, yes. I do have experience with role-playing.

My preferences in this site is that I like to go through vanilla/soft sex scenes. I also like to play characters that are either shy yet passionate or nice yet close to insanity. I mainly like to play with the first one.

Aside from all that, I really don't have much to say except that I hope to RP with all of you and to have fun! See you then!

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
Ohai,

As one who prefers vanilla sex scenes, welcome aboard. Vanillas still hot if you do it right. Hears to finding some writing partners to write some good shit with. Hit up any staff with questions, concerns, or cookies!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Vanilla can be super fun and exciting, with the right plot and partner. :) Hopefully you'll find the perfect partners and have plenty of fun here with us!