• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Finding my feet

Jeckle

Stranger
I'm told they're at the end of my legs, but I can't see because my shoes are in the way.

Anyway... Hullo! Nice to meet you all! I'm Jeckle, and yes, it's from the cartoon. I'm old. :p I've been writing RPs for a very, very long time, and I'm diving back into it all again after a short hiatus. I needed something new and different, you know? So I'm going to poke around a bit here and there, chat some folks up, through up a few ideas of my own to see if anything comes of it. The usual sort of thing one does when they start at a new site, I guess.

More about me, though... Hmmm... Okay, so I don't do one-liners. I don't ghost. I try to listen to my partners to make sure everyone is getting what they want out of the story. I want everyone to have fun. I generally play male characters against female characters, but not always. I don't care much what my writer partners' actual gender/identity/orientation is; that's just none of my business. I don't confuse people for their characters, and I don't bug folks for private information or pics or whatnot. I'm a bit of a switch with a slight preference for playing submissive characters, but if there's no plot then there's no story. There's got to be a story, I can't just do endless... you know... If I was looking for that I would just be cybering or whatever they call it.

I suppose that's about all for now. Hope to see you all around the boards!

Sparks

Unreliable Jerk
Welcome to BCD, Jeckle! Always nice to see a new face around here. Hope you find some amazing writing partners and have good times~

Best of luck!

Indeed, welcome. As I said, I hope You'll find a lot of great writing partners and even beyond that I hope You'll find a lot of threads to read that will be enjoyable, too. Anyhow, great to hear that You're coming back to the field after a brief break. We've got a pretty friendly and respectful community so I just feel like You're going to find someone to write with that'll be a stellar match.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome to the site! Don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you have questions or concerns! Hopefully you'll be able to meet wonderful partners quickly and make some magic happen!