• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Discussion Favorite place? And where do you want to go next?

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
I love travelling. Although I always love my home the most. :p

My favorite place that I've visited, so far, is Belgium. I went there as a volunteer a few years back and stayed for 6 months - and it was really awesome. Beautiful country, really friendly people. It was amazing visiting Antwerp and Ostend!

If I could travel to any place right NOW... hmmm I'd want to go to Bolivia. More specifically, I'd love to go to see the Salar de Uyuni (the Bolivia Salt Flats), in southwest Bolivia. It's said to be the largest mirror in the world, when this salt flat gets wet, it will mirror the sky perfectly. (See image in spoiler).

I'd probably piss myself with excitement if I were to ever go there and experience this stunning beauty. :LOL:

SO, what is your favorite place so far that you have visited and what place would you love to visit next and why?

jyncka

Mechanical Master
Staff member
King Of The Bedroom
San Sebastian, Spain has been my favorite so far but I'm also spoiled by how beautiful the area I live in is and how accessible hiking trails are. Still, we drank so much delicious wine and ate so much delicious food in San Sebastian in between walking through the quiet city and climbing up an old fortress to see the view.

The next place I want to go is Germany and hopefully that'll be a reality this summer.

Here ... We ... Go!

Red Haired Goddess of... Spraypaint!
[Thinks for a long Moment]
Hmm, I travel a lot but one of my favorite places would be... Oia, Greece, but it's been awhile since I visited Greece (although to be fair Iceland's Blue Lagoon was beautiful, and I've many good memories of the place).

If I ever get the chance, Mount Roraima (Venezuela) looks stunning...

Touch of Insanity

Mermaid Queen
Staff member
Queen Of The Bedroom
My family doesn't do a lot out of the country traveling. So hands down my fav place to travel is the East Coast we go about every other summer. We visit some same places but a lot of the time my mom still finds us something different we haven't done before.

As were I'd like to go next. . . it's an amazing question. I'd like to visit Japan. I may actually have a chance to go there. I may also be able to go somewhere warm in the fall which is pretty exciting. I've been to Belize before and that was amazing. If I don't get one of those, hand down for sure I'm getting my ass to either Italy or Greece. I found a trip in the fall but it was sadly way out of my price range even if it was for two damn weeks with a personal professor guide. It would have been lovely.

SVII

-Skrees in Adorable-
mmmm... My favourite place has been Sweden. Visited Kalmar, Nybro, and Arlanda. And.... I can't remember the island. xD But I loved it so much I am wanting and planning on retiring there. Attempting dual citizenship and all.

For where I want to go? Many places, but Ireland being one. Bolivia, for your exact same reason Blizzer. I DID want to go to Greece, but... I'm reconsidering heavily to a point that it is a no? XD Japan, Germany... Russia, even.