• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Favorite Magic System?

Here ... We ... Go!

Infernal Revenant
So, as a big fantasy fans I've seen so many ways of going about how magic works in a world, from pseudosciences to channeling from beings of power (be they anything from dragons to gods).

Thus the question, what's your favorite way you've seen magic described, be it found in a game, movie, or book?

Dawn Jellyfangz

Scynister Scyphozoan
D&D Vancian casting.
Oh wait, no. I mean the opposite of that.

I kind of like magic in The Name of the Wind. Where you have things like sympathetic magic that are coherent and rather scientific, but then you have things like naming which are crazier and seem to be bound more by feels. It's a nice combination.

Here ... We ... Go!

Infernal Revenant
So, spellpoints? I've heard those are more borken then the spell slots :p

I've actually not yet gotten around to reading The Name of the Wind (or the rest of the series). Was recommended it by a friend, but I've not yet gotten around to reading it, although from what I've heard it's pretty good.