• BCD will be closing as of March 31st. For details please check News and Updates!

Discussion Fact of the day!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
So, we all know random facts. Right? Whether they are useless, weird, creepy, hilarious, helpful or whatever. Soooo, why don't you guys share here with the rest of us what you know or have recently discovered that sort of blew your mind or made you question everything you know?!

I recently found out that cats are fine with drinking salt water. I was like "WHAT?!" They can literally drink from the ocean and be just fine and dandy. They apparently have some super special kidneys that can filter out the salt.

Those fluffballs are such badasses!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
The world's oldest oven was discovered in Croatia in 2014 dating back 6500 years ago. The Ancient Egyptians baked bread using yeast, which they had previously been using to brew beer. Bread baking began in Ancient Greece around 600 BC, leading to the invention of enclosed ovens.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Humans are the only mammals with permanently swollen breasts. We have boobs all the time, other animals only have them when nursing.

CAN I JUST SAY I FIND THAT A BIT UNFAIR.