• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

'ello

So an introduction first before I tackle getting the other sections of my profile here sorted out (kudos on having it be so thorough by the way :D).

Hi there random people on the internet! Thanks for taking the time to pop into my thread. I don't care much about screen names, this one is pretty random, please feel free to call me Tangled I guess. I'm here, well, because I enjoy writing occasionally naughty stories with other adults. I tend to prefer forums because I can be a bit scattered sometimes and having a place to store everything, stories, characters and what have you, is super convenient.

Will save preferences and what not for my profile/request thread when I get around to those. I'm going to go against my natural inclination to ramble forever and keep this short. Thank you again and look forward to writing with some of you in the future!