• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Arrival Another New Member

Hello everyone! Yes, you heard right- there's a new girl in town. I'm Mhina Toure, obviously, but you can call me Mhina, or just about anything else you can think of really. I'm not picky on nicknames, since I've used a lot of screen names over the years. As long as it isn't too demeaning I'll answer to it. So anyway, yes, I'm new to the site, but I'm not anywhere near new to roleplaying. I've been RPing for about 12 years now (over half my life, when you take into account that I'm 21), and I've been writing for longer than that. So I daresay I know a thing or two, and I'm definitely eager to get back into the swing of things after a bit of a break. This looks like a nice site, new but growing, so I figured what better but to help it along? And hopefully I can meet some great people in the process!

So anyhow, a little about me. I'm a huge fantasy fan who is currently between jobs and bored. I'm usually a baker, in case anyone cares about that. Oh, and I do like anime, in case my picture didn't give that away, but the ones I actually care about are quite obscure, so I never really bother asking about them. But I write most any genre, when it strikes my fancy, and I have experience with just about everything. I also enjoy crafting, especially painting, and I go target shooting with my bow sometimes. Oh, and I have two dogs- they're my babies. I think that's about everything interesting (or at least I can delude myself into thinking that it's interesting) that there is to say about me, so I'll leave it at that. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome to the site! Glad to see another anime fan here, although I've been more for reading manga lately. :) I also own dogs, and whilst I am in no way talented in it - I enjoy drawing from time to time! It sounds like you are a very creative person, and I look forward to seeing what you'll be creating on this site! Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here with us, and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all.

Thanks! I always read the mangas for the animes I'm interested in. My favorites are Noragami and Akatsuki no Yona, although I doubt anyone will recognize them. Fairy Tail is a little more common. Anyway, I appreciate the welcome!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
I know Noragami, as a matter of fact! I own the first book, and I love it, just have to start reading more. :) I think my favorite, cutesy and funny manga/anime is Ore Monogatari. x)

*Gasp!* You know Noragami?!? Now that's something I don't hear very often. It's one of those deep stories that covers a lot of serious issues and emotions, and it's really under-appreciated, in my mind. I've never heard of Ore Monogatari, but I'll try to remember to check it out at some point.