• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Arrival A raven looking for a nest

Vax

Stranger
Hello everyone,

I'm just a raven looking for a forever home and this place is looking quite tempting so I'll flutter around a bit and explore.

I turned 30 earlier this month and I've been role-playing in one way or another for nearly 20 years at this point.
I enjoy a number of genres, from simple slice of life romance stories to crime to fantasy to sci-fi... Currently I'm mostly craving fantasy stories though.

I also enjoy writing diverse characters from all walks of life and like to challenge myself to try new things, after all there's no telling what I enjoy if I haven't tried lots of things!

Besides writing, I also enjoy video games, currently mostly playing Monster Hunter: World and Fallout 4 but I also like Pokemon games and various other Nintendo games.
I also enjoy a number of series, currently mostly the web D&D show Critical Role. (Since it's rare to meet critters in the wild, if you're into CR and want to RP, hmu. I'm basically up for anything!)

Alright, I shall get back to exploring a bit more, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and starting some awesome games!

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Explore ahead! Send a staffer a message if you've got a question! Hopefully this will become your permanent home. :)