• BCD will be closing as of March 31st. For details please check News and Updates!

Arrival A new Sleeper begins to Dream...

Hello there everyone!

I thought I would stumble my way through an introduction. I'm usually pretty terrible at these.

I've been a roleplayer for almost a decade now? Got my start through MMO's and felt way too restricted by the chat window, so eventually stumbled my way to forum roleplay, and never looked back! I'm a multi-paragraph writer who is starved for some good roleplay experiences! I enjoy playing in a number of different settings and genres both fandoms and original. Though I must admit I spend way to much time and brain power on coming up with original settings to find play in. Some of my personal favorite genres are: Superheroes, Fantasy, and Science fiction. I'm also really into steamy, well written sexual connections between two characters- and admittedly that's why I'm mostly here- however I need a good bit of background, setting, or plot to get invested in, even if it is just enough to get a scene moving around.

Well, other than that I can't think of anything else at the moment. Feel free to drop me a line! I'm pretty laid back overall I would say, just really looking forward to get some good roleplays going!

Teh_Sid

See yah space cowboy...
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome aboard! Hope you find what you're lookin for. Don't hesitate to hit up any staff with comments, questions, concerns, or bribes.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
Welcome to the site. :) Hopefully you'll have lots of fun here with many awesome partners! And I'm definitely the one that'll be expecting some juicy bribing.