• Welcome to Behind Closed Doors Role Play. We are new an 18+ role playing website that enjoy writing stories with some sexual flair. Whether you are new or experienced, we want your creativity to flow without fear of being judge or feeling like you’re in an unsafe environment. So, take your key and closed the door behind you. Many wonderfully erotic story writing awaits you!

Arrival A bet with myself.

Estus

Eternal Stranger
I briefly frequented 'amor,' which apparently is no more. After being dejected, and returning, I chose this forum for a bet with myself.

If I lose the bet, I'll stay. If I win, I'm gone.

Exciting times.

Blizzer

Professional Stalker
Staff member
Key Holders
I'm feeling a bit intrigued by this bet of yours...

But at any rate, welcome to the site! And hopefully you will stay with us. Don't hesitate to reach out to a staffer if you need anything.

Estus

Eternal Stranger
I'm feeling a bit intrigued by this bet of yours...

But at any rate, welcome to the site! And hopefully you will stay with us. Don't hesitate to reach out to a staffer if you need anything.
It is intriguing. I recognize your name from Amor, I think, but you weren't part of the staff there.

Estus

Eternal Stranger
@Blizzer No, 'Garner'. I think we might have written together before I left in a hurry, if I'm not mistaken—memory is a bit blurry.

Teh_Sid

Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus Actor.
Staff member
Key Holders
Impressive memory. Way better than mine. Welcome aboard, matie. Yarrr.